CAD Lab Support
Fixing the MasterCAM "No SIM Found" Error
when Opening MasterCAM
A message “No SIM Found” appears when opening Mastercam X5.
- Click the “Start” button.
- Select “All Programs” to see the full menu.
- Scroll down to the “Mastercam X5” folder and then select it.
- In the expanded Mastercam X5 folder, select “NHasp X”.
- In the NhaspX.exe dialog box, select “NetHASP” and click on the “Read” button. Click “OK”.
- Try opening Mastercam X5 again....
Back to CAD Lab Main Page
Back to CAD Lab Support