Innovative drafter specializing in computer-aided design and able to generate accurate, detailed representations of buildings, systems, and components.
- Excellent construction detailing skills with Focus on foundation design, wood framing, knowledge of building technology, materials and reinforced concrete systems, wall framing, roof assembly.
- AutoCAD: 2D/3D Essentials, Floor Plans and Site development, plot plans, floor plans, elevations, Section, and models.
- Excellent in Revit floor plans and 3D Modelling; rendering technique
- Good Specification and divisions knowledge
- Ability to take initiative and work in a challenging environment.
- Excellent in 3D/BIM modelling skills.
- Drafting and detailing; Preparation of working Drawings.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet drawings, final design & presentation drawings deadlines.
- Familiar with the Ontario Building Code
- Good time management skills Construction Organized with superb attention to detail.
Computer Aided Design Specialist Program 09/2017-08/2018
- RUSSIAN CULTURE CENTER, SYRIA
Design Using Adobe - Certificate 12/2012-02/2013
- EFCO- FORMING & SHORING FOR CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION 07/2018-08/2018
Drafter specialist – Internship
Supported engineers in their drafting requirements while working on different projects
- Auto-Cad drawing of a different formworks design
- Prepared and reviewed sheet sets for projects
- Auto-Cad drawing of partial road bridge design
- Worked on adjusting deck list design
- Adobe Design
- 3D Max
- Microsoft Office