PROFILE EDUCATION COMPUTER LITERACY QUALIFICATIONS HOBBIES
The opportunity to show how my skills can be utilized in the workplace.
With my current education experience, I belive that I would be an ideal candidate as an Architectural designer.
I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to any organization and gain some professional experience as well.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creative both in drawing and model making.
- Team leader in presentations and problem solving.
- Great listener and always thinking outside the box.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, multi-tasking, progressive artistic environment.
Architectural Technology 3-year advanced diploma - Sheridan College.
| Canada / Mississauga
||( From- 2014 - 08 / TO- 2017 - 09 )
|Architectural Technology, 1.5-year diploma - Limkokwing university.
||Malaysia / Subang jaya
||( From- 2012 - 03 / TO- 2014 - 03 )
|[AKIS] International school (high school)
| Qatar / Al khor community
||( From- 2010 - 09 / TO- 2012 - 02 )
- AutoCAD 2016-2017, Revit 2016-2017, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Lumion,3D Printing, Advanced Computer Application (Dreamweaver), Architectural Computer visualization (3D MAX), Windows applications, MS Office.
- Knowledge in preparing Architectural drawings, Like:
Floor plans, Shop drawings, Structural and Landscape drawings. (Both Residential & Commercial)
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Have a good understanding for building codes (OBC) and zoning by-laws.
- Knowledge in green sustainable design.
- Excellent knowledge for all the latest architectural design computer programs.
- Enjoy drawing, swimming & staying healthy.
- Love to work with wood & explore different aspects of carpentry.
- Traveling, camping & trying international foods
- Interested in wild life, animals, space & politics.