I’m Lance Angeles, a third year architectural technology student at Sheridan College. My passion for architecture stems from my love for art and creativity; combined with function, form, and aesthetics. My goal is to better shape the environment through sustainable and accessible design and implement it in creative manners.
My free time is spent on gaming, fashion, graphic design, and drawing.
Summary of Skills
• Skilled in freehand and computer-aided sketching, detailing, and drafting.
• Proficient with the latest SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit.
• Proficient with 3D Rendering programs such as Lumion and 3DS Max.
• Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
College Certificate – Art Fundamentals
Oakville, ON 2015 – 2016
• Practiced the fundamentals of various art mediums such as drafting/sketching, painting, 3D sculpting/Models, and colour theory.
• Worked numerous hours in a studio, developing many projects and ideas to present and promote art work to teaching staff and students.
College Advanced Diploma – Architectural Technology
Mississauga, ON 2016 – Present
• Skilled in 2D and 3D programs for designing and drafting.
• Designed complete residential and commercial projects with floor plans, elevations, sections, and details which met the requirements of the Ontario Building Code, and Municipal Zoning By-Laws.
• Collaborated and communicated with peers to complete building plans that integrated individual ideas into a harmonious final design.
Registration Volunteer – Goodwill Value Centre
Milton, ON 2014
• Organized store merchandise.
• Assisted customers with finding merchandise located within the store.
• Trained and assisted fellow volunteers to increase productivity in the store.
Produce Staff –
Milton, ON 2014 – 2016
• Prepare an assortment of prepackaged salads to meet daily quotas.
• Arrange and restock the fruits and vegetable displays to ensure there is sufficient amount of product on the sales floor.
• Assisted customer with locating produce goods throughout the department.
• Provide customers with informative instruction on food preparation.
• Ensure customer’s questions were answered and resolved to ensure a pleasant shopping experience.
Busser/Dishwasher/Host/Cook – Sunset Grill
Milton, ON 2016 – Present
• Seated patrons in an orderly and efficient fashion.
• Wash dishes, glasses, utensils as well as maintaining kitchen work areas and equipment.
• Provide coworkers with assistance in cleaning and sanitizing tables to ensure patrons are given quick seating and service.
• Multitasked between catering to the need of customers for quality customer service and maintain cleanliness of the busy restaurant.
• Prepared high-quality breakfast cuisine aligned to restaurant standards and consistency requirements.