O B J E C T I V E
I am currently finishing a 3 year Architectural program at Sheridan College and will graduate with an Architectural Technologist Diploma. I have strong skills with CAD, 3D Studio Max, Revit, Photoshop and Dreamweaver. I am experienced in both residential and commercial projects, and love to expand my knowledge and passion in Architectural development.
- Performed organizational and problem solving skills by managing the several duties that were assigned to me in several work experiences and classes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Recognized by previous employers for excellent performance.
- Positive attitude, Punctual and honest
- Possess a strong work ethic
E D U C A T I O N
Sheridan College Graduate December 2016
- Architectural Studio, Architectural Computer Application, Math Applications, Building Materials, Estimating, Building Systems,
Health and Safety, Architectural Detailing, Project Management, Statics, Strength of Materials, Building Information Modeling,
Theory of Structures, Advanced Topics in BIM, Building Renovations, Architectural Drafting
E.C Drury High School June 2013
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
MODATEK April- June 2015
- Worked on an assembly line, assembling auto parts or removing cradles from Eco Racks and moving them to different apartments
- Lifting 15-20lbsof weight, bending, twisting, standing and rotating shits
Clintar landscape April – September 2014
Crewperson- Landscape Maintenance
- Operated vehicles, such as pickup trucks and Kenworth dump trucks
- Operated powered equipment, such as mowers, snow blowers, electric clippers and sod cutters.
- Mowed and edged lawns using power mowers. Shoveled snow from walks, driveway, or parking lots and spread salt in those areas.
- Cared for established lawns by mulching, weeding, trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, walls and newly planted trees.
Lowes April – September 2013
- Prepared and completed orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (loaded, packed, wrapped and labeled)
- Received and processes warehouse stock products ( picked, unloaded, labeled, stored)
- Kept a clean and safe working environment and optimized space utilization
- Reported any discrepancies daily
- Followed quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
Pizza Ville 2009-2013
- Prepared daily food items in all areas of the kitchen.
- Handled and processed multiple orders without any customer complaints.
- Handled cash register
- Contributed customer service skills and listening skills through interactions with many customers.
- Followed the proper food preparation standards and adhered to the required health and safety regulations (WHMIS).