To utilize my skills and expand my knowledge in Architectural Technology, in hopes of becoming an ambitious creator that is passionate about inventive solutions to issues in our building environment.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Lumion and SoftPlan.
- Knowledge of Ontario Building Code.
- Knowledge of Project management principles.
- Accomplished free-hand drawing and sketching.
- Hard working with strong organizational skills, great decision-making, ability to pick up new skills quickly, friendly and professional personality, able to work independently or in a team and able to meet deadlines.
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY CO-OP, ADVANCED DIPLOMA
SHERIDAN COLLEGE, Mississauga, Ont. Sept 2016 - Aug 2019
BACHELORS OF FINE ARTS, DRAWING & PAINTING
ONTARIO COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN UNIVERSITY (OCADU) Sept 2008 - April 2012
- Allowed me to develop a creative and analytical outlook of my surrounding environment, which allowed me to continuously think outside the box.
DAVID SMALL DESIGNS, Mississauga, Ont. Aug 2018 – Dec 2018
- Worked with technical team to assist with revisions to drawings. Used Softplan and AutoCAD to revise site plan applications, floor plans and elevations. Created presentation drawings, created building sections, coordinated with Interior design team on tasks, delivered and picked up paperwork. Had to work with tight deadlines and multitasked on projects.
SHERIDAN COLLEGE, Mississauga, Ont. Jan 2018 - May 2018
- Worked on small and large projects from start to finish. Created working drawings and presentation layouts. Contacted contractors, vendors for projects and communicated with team members to successfully coordinate work. Tracked and managed incoming and outgoing paperwork and emails. Assisted in creating creative solutions to design problems.
GUENTHER HOMES, Brownsville, Ont. May 2017 - Aug 2017
- Used SoftPlan to design custom residential homes for clients, from start (design concept) to finish (completed construction drawings).
CASHIER & FOOD HANDLER
EUROPEAN MEATS & DELI, Woodstock, Ont. Feb 2016 - Dec 2016
- Worked in a fast-paced environment, helping to open and close shop.
- Passion for environmental/sustainable design, drawing/painting, running and yoga.
- Showcased two artistic works at The Woodstock Art Gallery for The Solstice Project in 2015.
REFERENCES / PORTFOLIO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST