Reliable, assertive, self-motivated student, eager to pursue a career in the Architectural Industry. Creative and detail oriented by nature, with a desire to exercise precision in all areas of work, and a passion to learn from others.
To seek a challenging position within your organization where my skills, experience and knowledge will be utilized to a full potential.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2013 2D/3D drafting
- Efficient architectural drawing interpretation skills.
- Advanced drafting skills and knowledge in detailing.
- Creative design skills and Highly detail oriented
Proficient hand drawing skills
- Proficient computer knowledge and experience
AutoCAD 2015, Revit 2015, 3DS Max 2015, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premiere.
- Proficient in OBC requirements
- Experienced team player, bringing enthusiasm and energy into group efforts, dependable, and people-oriented
- Strong work ethics, hard worker, patient and highly organized
- Quickly absorb and retain new information and procedures
- Can provide excellent customer service and proficient interoffice skills
- Ability to multi-task, perform under pressure within strict time lines and always meet and exceed deadlines.
Lawrence Technological University
Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Transfer Student continuing education to achieve a Bachelor’s Degree and Masters in Urban Design.
Sheridan College Davis Campus - Architectural Technologist
- Graduating student maintaining a 4.0 GPA
St. Joan of Arc Catholic Secondary School, Mississauga
- 2012 Honour Roll with awards from the Horticultural Trades Foundation.
St. Michael’s Hospital
April 2013 - December 2014
- Planning and Department - Architectural Project Coordinator
- Acts as a project coordinator and liaison to clients.
Viva Retirement Communities Mississauga
October 2012- September 2013
- Worked as a server responsible for providing dining services to the community members.
- Experienced team player in a community based employment service in a hotel setting.
Zellers Diner, Erin Mills Town Centre
October 2010- December 2012
- Worked as a server and cashier providing excellent customer service.
- Experienced team player in a restaurant setting.
- Horticultural Trades Foundation Awardee
- G2 License Accredited
RAK Custom Design
- Co-owner and Creative Director
Green Industries Landscape Design and Construction
- Created numerous architectural drawings and gained basic experience on landscape construction.
Link Crew and Newcomer Orientation Week (NOW) Program
August 2010 -2012
- As a Link Leader I guided and encouraged newcomers (freshmen and immigrants) throughout transition to Secondary School.
Marist School Yearbook Design & Layout Editor
School Year 2009
- Designed, organized, and edited the school yearbook of 2009.
- Home Construction and Renovation
- All forms of Design - Drawing 2D and 3D
- Group/Team Activities
- Residential Planning and Building
- Architectural Model Making
- Incorporate GREEN/LEED in Residential Designs
- Customization, Graphic Arts
- Hiking – Exploring the Outdoors.