To obtain a full-time position that will enable me to contribute my knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch-up along with my capabilities in planning and designing.
- Proficient in AutoCAD (2D/3D), Photoshop, Revit, Sketch-up, 3D-Max, Adobe Creative Cloud(Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Premier), Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Publisher).
- Experienced in working with current version of OBC (Ontario Building Code).
- Reliable and capable individual with strong communicational, effective planning and time management skills.
- Able to produce quality sketches of details and building drawings.
- Possess a strong work ethics, organized, flexible and proficient in working as an individual or in a team.
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong willingness to learn, detail oriented and a high degree of maturity.
- Certified in First Aid, CPR, WHMIS and PCOC (Pleasure Craft Operating Card).
Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning- September 2012- Present
Architectural Technology Program (Co-op)
- Obtained 3.64 GPA out of 4.
Bramalea Secondary School- September 2009- June 2012
- Obtained Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
Design Draftsperson (SOTA Glazing)-January 2014- December 2014
- Revising and/or updating of shop drawings and fabrication drawings.
- Creating shop drawings, layout drawings and fabrication drawings, according to current SOTA drafting standards.
- Assembling release packages for Architects and fabrication.
- Managing incoming and outgoing project files and drawings, according to current SOTA standards.
Design Draftsperson (LSC Railings Inc.)- May 2013- September 2013
- Create shop drawings and layout drawings for residential condominiums using AutoCAD 2013.
- Revise and update shop /fabrication drawings according to the set of architecture drawings and LSC standards.
- Visit construction sites to check for discrepancies.
- Report to the Project Manager and Engineer Department on the discrepancies and correct drawings accordingly.
- Office duties such as filing, printing and data entry.
Student Admission Representative (Sheridan College)- September 2012 - Ongoing
- Conduct on-campus tours (both general and program-specific).
- Assist and coordinate with on- and off-campus special events.
- Guide and help the prospective students with any concern.
- Office duties such as data entry, phone calling and filing.
- Managed the finance (handled with cash, managed the budget) as Ministry of Finance for the DECA club. -(September 2011-February 2012)
- Registered participants for the Peel 5K Walk and Roll Event through the Region of Peel Health Services. -October 2010)
- Attended AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario) Summer Integrated Studio Classes to excel my artistic and creative skills.
- Participated in volleyball, badminton, floor hockey.
- Participated in DECA (Developing Excellence Celebrating Achievement), recognized international business competition.