Hello, my name is Brandon Michael Bohlmann, and I am an Architectural Technologist student at Sheridan College, Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga Ontario. I will be graduating from this program with an Advanced Diploma in April 2021. My Goal is to bring my current knowledge and skills in Architecture and advance into the field while continuing to improve in overall performance and quality.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2020 2D Modelling, Autodesk Revit 3D 2020-21 Modelling, 3Ds Max 2021, Lumion 10.0.1, and Microsoft Office Programs
- Advanced in Adobe Photoshop 2020, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sketchup 2020, Project Libre
- Knowledgeable with the Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Premier
- Comfortable with The Ontario Building Code (OBC)
- Proficient in Individual and Group Work
- WHIMIS Certified
Architectural Technology |Sheridan College, Hazel McCallion Campus: (3 year Advanced Diploma) 4180 Duke of York Blvd, Mississauga ON, L5B 0G5
(September 2018 – Present)
Lorne Park Secondary School | High School Diploma
1324 Lorne Park Rd, Mississauga ON, L5H 3B1
(2012 – 2016)
Philthy Philly’s (March 2016 – Current)
910 Southdown Road, Mississauga, ON, L5J 2Y4
Job Position: Manager
Job Description: In Charge of all Staff and Communications with customers. Cooking on the grill. Preparing Backup of Products distributed at the location. Cleaning of store and appliances.
VOLUNTEER & OTHER EXPERIENCE
Attended the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Launch (March 19, 2021)
- I enjoy working on vehicles and growing my knowledge of automobiles.
- In my spare time I enjoy going off-roading in my Jeep. This has opened my opportunities in the automotive community. I have been invited to participated in multiple events. One of the most noticeable ones being featured in a magazine with a full production team along with a produced video
- I have always been interested in machining and building parts and have become knowledgeable in Solid Works.