- Provide one on one assistance to students who needed help with assignments and coursework.
- Recorded data about appointments and entered it into the tutoring centre database.
- Designed and created handouts about architecture subjects for future students.
|Shipment Team Member
||2015 - 2017
- Unloading, opening, and sorting the merchandise within a set time.
- Signing merchandise for sale, fixing product displays, and assisting with inventory counts when needed.
|Instock Team Member
||2014 - 2015
- Acted as Fixture Manager for liquidation; Sold fixtures to interested parties and negotiated prices on transactions. Organized fixtures and kept track of inventory.
- Corrected discrepancies between computer stock numbers and physical stock numbers.
- Stocked the backroom and pulled products to the sales floor when required.
||Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities
- Organized and completed the summer archiving project.
- Completed office tasks such as filing and reconciling client accounts.
- Assited Ministry clients in person and over the phone.
|On-Call Branch Office Assistant
||2013 - 2014
- Assisted with marketing and advertisment for the office .
- Provided administrative support and customer service.
|Royal Ontario Museum
||2013 - 2015
|| - Worked in Discovery Galleries teaching children about the artefacts.
- Assited with the hands on displays.