Printer Friendly Version
- AutoCAD 2008/2009
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2009
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Premiere Pro
- Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Office
- Principles of Ontario Building Code
- Quick learner
- People person
- Team player
Architectural Technology Program CO-OP (2006-2009)
Regional Arts Program (RAP), Art student (2002-2006)
Mayfield Secondary School
Adamson Associates Architects (Summer 2007)
Jr. Cad Technologist
- Assisted in the development of drawings along side the team handling Tower 4 of the new World Trade Center project.
Flynn/AGS Canada (Winter 2008)
- Assisted in the development of drawings as well as material take-offs for various projects i.e. Sunnybrook Hospital and Maple Leaf Square.
Sota Glazing Inc. (Fall 2008)
Design & Drafting Co-op
- Assisted with the development of details and shop drawings used to produce parts for the manufacturing of curtain wall systems.
Worked on projects such as: Sunnybrook Hospital, Bay Adelaide, and Simcoe Center.
Michel Germain (December 2005-2009)
- Gave samples and sold perfume for designer Michel Germain during the holiday season at the Bay in Square One and Woodbine.
Arnold and Abigail Feige (January-July 2006)
- Aided in cleaning and preparing office work space weekly.
Environment Canada (March-June 2003)
- Assisted various employees with filing and secretarial work.
St. Mary’s Elementary School (Sept-Nov 2002)
- Assisted in junior volleyball practice.
- Won two silvers and one gold medal in Region of Peel Secondary School Association (R.O.P.S.S.A) Finals three years back to back.
- Received RAP diploma after completing four years in the arts program
Sports, reading, arts and crafts, bike riding, family and friends, sewing