- Motivated, driven and passionate Architectural Technician student at Sheridan College
- Experienced customer service professional in the building supplies industry
- Completed Health and Safety course
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focused team player, able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ORACLE
2012- Present Architectural Technician
Sheridan College of Technology, Brampton, ON.
2005 – 2009 Ontario Secondary School Diploma
St. Francis Xavier Secondary School, Mississauga, ON.
2013 Smart Serve Certification
March 2011 – August 2012 Customer Service Representative
Hanson Hardscape Products, Brampton, ON.
- Managed daily customer transactions over the phone and in-person for the sales desk
- Ensured high levels of customer satisfaction from initial consultation through to product delivery dispath logistics
- Organized daily cash transactions, Visa, MasterCard and debt transactions for the accountsreceivable department
- Designated office key holder
2008 – 2011 Customer Service/Sales Clerk
Cordi Italian Bakery, Mississauga, ON.
- Handled daily cash transactions
- Responsible for shelf maintenance and merchandising
- Acquired a strong familiarity with products in order to aid customers in making purchasing decisions best suited to their needs
- Preformed various general labor tasks
2013 2013 Residentail Design Competition Architectural Studio 2
3rd Place Design Award Winner
- 3rd place winner of Sheridan College’s, 2013 Residential Design Competition Architectural Studio 2
2009 St. Francis Xavier S.S. Athletic Letter Award
- Earned by participating on more than 10 athletic teams and championships throughout the course of my academic career in high school