A highly motivated Architectural Technologist seeking a career opportunity that allows me to contribute my passion, education and experience in a professional work setting.
|2010 – 2014
Bramalea Secondary School, Brampton, ON
|2014 – Present
|| Sheridan College, HMC Campus, Mississauga, ON Architectural Technologist, Advanced Diploma
August 2015 to Present
-Prepare and serve food at events in a fast paced environment.
-Handle cash and take customers’ orders.
-Keep work areas clean and safe.
SHOPPERS DRUG MART
October 2013 to Present
-Part-time front store supervisor/customer service representative.
-Assist customers with finding products that best suit their needs, promote in store events and ensure that customers are satisfied with the service they received within our store.
BLOW MOLD TOOLING INC.
June 2012 to Sept. 2012
-Worked as an office assistant answering phones and doing paperwork
-Shipping and receiving packages
-Reorganized filing systems, organized storage rooms and offices
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2017, Revit 2017, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Lumion, ProjectLibre, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Comfortable with OBC (Ontario Building Code) regulations and how to apply them.
- Understand the importance of green building systems (LEED).
- Residential and Commercial building knowledge.
- Respectable freehand sketching skills.
- Great Organization and Time Management Skills.
- Flexible, Reliable, and Dependable personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within a team or independently.
- Work well under pressure.
- Arts Excellence Award at Bramalea Secondary School.
- Fashion Excellence Award at Bramalea Secondary School.
- Honour Student throughout high school.
- Placed 2nd in the Sheridan Architectural Design competition.
- Smart Serve certified.
- Bartend private events and parties as well as organize events.
- Recognized on multiple occasions for exemplary customer service and team spirit at Shopper Drug Mart.
- Sustainable design.
- Art; painting, sculpting, drawing, etc.
- Food and Nutrition.
- Home renovation projects.
- Fashion and sewing.