647-208-3432, e-mail:: firstname.lastname@example.org
To gain full-time employment in a fast pace and challenging environment, where I can further enhance my skills.
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 3ds Max, Lumion
• Drafting and detailing, Formulating working drawings and final design
• Excellent freehand sketching skills
• Aware with the Ontario Building Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Project management skills
• Excellent management skills
• Fast learner
• Ability to work well in groups
Architectural Technology Diploma Program
Sheridan College, Mississauga, ON
Currently in Year 3, Expected Date of Graduation-2018
Customer Service/Sales Associate
Recommend and close a sale with every customer my department.
Maintain the in-stock condition of allocated areas such as lumber, building materials, hardware, electrical, plumbing, seasonal and tool rental
Work in cooperation with the department supervisor and other associates.
The Brick 2016-2017
Customer Service Representative
Guarantee excellent customer service by responding to customer requirements in uniform with company principles, values and business ethics.
Ensure adeptness and accuracy in regards to guest orders and inquiries, cash and financial management
References Available Upon Request