- Strong research, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Prepare cost estimates from examining working drawings, specifications, drawings and associated documents
- Coordinate and process shop, field, as-build drawings.
- Can plot architecture plans and documents on various sized sheets
- Ability to complete tasks quickly and efficiently within given deadlines
- Ability to sustain outstanding correlations with coworkers and customers
- Able to work effectively and accurately in a fast paced environment, both independently and as a team
- Good written and verbal communication
Architecture Technology Co-Op, Sheridan College
- REVIT 2017
- AutoCAD 2016
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- 3DS max
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- SKETCHUP PRO 2015
ESTIMATOR (co-op position) - BVGlazing
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Perform quantity takeoffs for sub-trades
- Participate and assisted project meetings for job openings, material pricing, bid recaps
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
PROJECT COORDINATOR (co-op position) - exp Global Inc
Worked on Projects such as:
- Toronto union station Trainshed and vertical access/shaft renovation
- Rutherford GO station design
- Dufferin waste management facility recladding project
- MWynfield retirement home renovation
- manage teams across exp departments and other consultants in the execution of a project
- manage scheduling and communication between team members
- coordinate materials and resources when necessary
- Produce As- build drawings, update field drawings, verify existing conditions to the drawings
- produce reports, updates and project documentation
- Working at the college as a peer mentor
- Volunteer as part of the Sheridan student architecture club (S.S.A.C)
- Cashing out food tickets, stocking fridge with soft drinks for the Multi-cultural fund raising BBQ
Connect with me on
REFERENCES AND PORTFOLIO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST