Trying to obtain a career in a field where I can use my skills, experience and educational knowledge to contribute to the success of the organization, and continue to build myself.
- Maintain positive, professional working relationships with supervisors and coworkers
- Willingness and ability to train and help supervise new volunteers
- Able to pick up and put into practice new information/ systems quickly
- Adaptable to changing environments and able to work well in stressful situations
- Able to identify problems and implement effective solutions
- Maintained a clean and tidy workplace
- Ensured that the orders and stocks were correctly sorted, stored, and packaged.
- Proficient in computer software packages, including Revit Architect 2016-BIM, AutoCAD 2D Drafting, Google Sketch up, Photoshop.
2013-2013 - Cashier / Kitchen Manager
- Positively greeted and qualified clients for the product or services of their choice
- Worked with my manager and team to maximize store sales
- Reliably handled customer returns and processed them in the Point of Sale system
2014-2015 - Cashier /Kitchen Manager
- Efficiently resolved client queries in a timely manner
- Successfully reviewed and updated in store product prices for upcoming sales initiatives
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Handled Cash
April 2008 – March 2013 - Lawerance Public Senior Secondary School, India
Jan 2014 – Present - Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advance Learning
3-Year Advance Diploma in Architectural Technology
- Information Technology
|COPYRIGHT © JESSICA GANSI| SHERIDAN ARCHITECTURE | 2016