To obtain an internship at an architecture office that will allow
me to gain experience, continue learning about design and the architectural profession, and work diligently with others on design projects.
SKILLS / STRENGTHS
- Flair for both schematic and concept design
- 3D visualization
- Design presentations
- Strong knowledge of construction methods and detailing
- Experience in producing planning and presentation drawings utilizing sketch up
- Auto-CAD, Revit, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere
- Microsoft Office suite
- Google Sketch-up
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills demonstrated through consistent distinction results for written assignments and class presentations
- Ability to work effectively in a team, both as a leader and a team member, proven through successful group assignments at college
- Proven ability to effectively multi-task and work in high-pressure environments
- Consistently complete all documentation before deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving, administrative and time management skills
- Multilingual - Fluent in English, Hindi and Punjabi
3-Year Advance Diploma in Architectural Technology
Sept 2012 - Sept 2015
Architectural Drafting 1, 2 & 3 – CAD Applications, Architectural Studio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6, Building Materials 1 &2, Mathematics Applications, Architectural Detailing – Residential, Architectural History, Calculus, Estimating, Building Systems 1 &2, Health and Safety, Statics, Project Management 1
Sacred Heart Sen. Sec. School
Mar 2010 to Mar 2012
December 2014- Present
- Drafted permit sets for restaurants like Boston Pizza, Mucho Burrito, Extreme Pita.
- Drafted permit sets for custom residential homes.
- Worked on construction set for Boston Pizza.
- Produced renders for custom homes.
AZ Home Renovations
May 2013- January 2014
- Built CAD drawings based on information provided by customers
- Conducted research needed to complete architectural projects
- Completed design work, including schematics and cost estimates for in-house projects
- Projects included large scale residential and low rise commercial.
City South Pizza
Cashier and Cook
Dec 2012 - Dec 2013
- Efficiently resolved client queries in a timely manner
- Successfully reviewed and updated in store product prices for upcoming sales initiatives
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
Rocky Home Improvements
Aug 2013 - Nov 2013
- Positively greeted and qualified clients for the product or services of their choice.
- Worked with my manager and team to maximize sales.
- Reliably handled customer returns and processed them in the Point of Sale system.
Visions of Science Network of Learning
Mar 2013 - May 2013
- Volunteered at the events organized for the youth at risk
- Reading: design and architectural magazines such as Artichoke (subscription)
- Painting: course learned in high school
Reference Available on Request