Summary of Qualifications
- My goal is to become a Senior Architecture Technologist, OAAAC member, and BCIN certified.
- REVITT, AutoCAD, MS Office, Photoshop, Studio 3D Max, Sketch-up, BIM Modeling.
- Preparation of Contract Documents, Specifications, Details, Meeting OBC Requirements, Project Administration, Structural Design, 2D and 3D layouts, Construction Drawings.
- Experienced with LEED design, such as Green Roofs, Passive House Technology, Toronto’s Green Standard initiative and Mississauga Master Plan.
- Floor plans including accessibility and all schedules: beam, column, window, door, wall etc.
- I have a minor in Psychology and Art History that I try to use to create unique designs that draw on the past or elicit certain reactions, experiences or emotions from the occupant.
- Thoughtful and Conscientious planning from design phase to construction phase
- June 2014 Architectural Technologist, Ontario College Advanced Diploma
Sheridan College, Brampton ON – Davis Campus
- June 2011 Major: Architecture
Minors: Art History and Psychology
University of Toronto, Toronto ON – St George Campus
- June 2006 Culinary Arts and Hospitality Certificate, 2 year Degree Program
Sir Sanford Fleming College, Peterborough ON
Grades in Top 5, Red Seal Certified, Letters of Recommendation
Hobbies and Interests
- I was in a band that has put out 3 albums and play a variety of instruments for over 20 years.
- Did stand-up comedy for a while and I enjoy creative writing.