Architecture Technology student at Sheridan College Institute of Technology, studying studio drafting, AutoCAD 2015, and other related architectural subjects to become an architect in the future.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014, Sketch Up, Revit 2014, 3DS Max Studio 2015, Adobe Suite.
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C
- Knowledge in using the Ontario Building Code 2012
- Able to work in a team
- Knowledge of construction details
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Leadership qualities
- Fast learner and hard worker
- Detail oriented, organized
- Effective communication and progress reporting
- Accurate and able to meet deadlines under pressure
- National Lifeguarding Service (NLS),
- Fluent in Ukrainian
- 2012-2015 Sheridan College, Institute of Design and Technology (Brampton, ON)
Architectural Technology, 3 year diploma
- 2008-2012 Etobicoke School of the Arts (Etobicoke, ON)
High school Visual Arts major
- Measured client's two storey home and drafted it into Revit 2015
- Created two different proposals for client's renovation needs
- Modeled the new proposal in Revit and created a presentation board
Architectural technologist, ISD Architects
- Drafting working drawings, design drawings, sketches into AutoCAD Using Revit, Google Sketchup, AutoCAD, Ecotect to design models for presentation for clients.
- Using Ecotect to analyze energy consumption, solar radiation, heating and cooling of buildings.
- Using Photoshop to create design boards of materials for client’s approval.
- Coordinating with team members and Architect.
01/06/2013 - Present
Swimming / Head Sports Camp Instructor, Jack of Sports
- Teaching kids tennis, soccer, basketball, biking, swimming, ultimate frisbee, volleyball and lifesaving skills
- Providing emergency first aid when needed.
- Sports: Outdoor and Indoor Soccer, tennis, hockey, volleyball, running, swimming, mountain and road biking, skating
- Painting, sketching, sculpture
- Ukrainian youth group