Highlights of Skill - Education and achievements - Academic Projects - Experience - Interests
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS:
- Three years of extensive training with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, 3Ds Max, Sketch-Up, Vray, Lumion, Microsoft Office.
- Quality Experience with Adobe suites such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Good knowledge of OBC standards, City of Mississauga Accessibility Design Standards and Municipal By-Laws.
- Ability to prepare 3D renderings of drawings.
- Skilled in the reading and coordinating architectural blueprints.
- A demonstrated ability to deliver under pressure and in a timely manner due to clever organizational skills, time management and strong work ethics.
- Expert in preparing document packages for presentations.
EDUCATION AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
Sheridan College HMC Campus, Mississauga, ON (2018-Present)
Currently enrolled in the Advanced Diploma program for Architectural Technology. Current cumulative GPA = 3.45/4.0
Natasha Mary Kotuba Memorial Award (29th May, 2019)
In recognition of outstanding academic achievements, honorably accepted the “Natasha Mary Kotuba Memorial Award”
RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS – House by the lake, The Woodlands
- Produced residential drawings to industry standards using Part-9 of OBC.
- 2D architectural drafting of working drawings using AutoCAD.
- Use of Sketch-up to create 3D models and Photoshop for renderings.
COMMERCIAL PROJECTS – Office building, Community center, Mid-Rise Building
- Studied Part-3 of OBC to draft floor plans and other drawings.
- Finished presentation and working drawings set in Revit.
- Built 3D models in Sketch-Up, Revit and AutoCAD.
- Gained knowledge about various building systems (like- HVAC system) and applied them in drawings.
- Created 3D renderings using Revit, Lumion and 3Ds Max.
PUBLIC PROJECTS – Fire station
- Produced renovations drawings of an existing fire-station in Brampton.
- Proposed drawings to make fire-station safe from toxins.
- Modeled project using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Used Adobe suite to finish the proposal package.
Co-op Learning Assistant
Sheridan College, Mississauga, ON (September 2019- December 2019)
- Collaborated closely with faculty members and the course coordinator to provide feedback, advice and help in improving the student learning experience.
- Assisted and collaborated with both students and faculty in their shared journey of learning and teaching Mathematics and semester 1 - 4 architecture subjects.
- Organized and lead moderated and collaborative study sessions.
Co-op Architectural Technologist
Visual Solutions, Mississauga, ON (January 2019- May 2019)
- Worked on marketing plans for senior living, 3D Modeling and renderings of suites using 3D Max and Photoshop.
- Accomplished residential projects according to OBC Standards.
- Used Photoshop and illustrator for making brochures and projects.
- Participated in meeting with clients to make propose new ideas.
- Mandala Art
- Indian Dance Forms