- Ability to effectively co-ordinate and adapt to high level projects
- High proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Lumion, Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator), 3ds MAX and V-Ray
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong understanding of O.B.C Part 9 and Part 3
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Free-hand drafting and detailing
- Architectural Technology Advanced Diploma w/. Co-Operative Education (September 2017-August 2020)
Port Credit Secondary School
- High School Diploma (September 2012 - June 2016)
Past Work Experiences:
Trillium Health Partners
Project Coordinator (Co-op Work Term, August- December 2019)
- Completed and compiled CAD Drawings for on-site review with department directors, team and clients.
ed with suppliers, contractors, department heads and associates for meetings, invoice co-ordination, purchase order completion, and on-site review.
- Planned and designed multiple room configurations including Stroke Patient Recovery Gyms, Staff Rooms, and Conference Rooms during "Bed Planning Move."
- Helped to manage and assist multiple team members and sub-contractors during highly complex "Bed Planning Move."
Architectural Tech. Learning Assistant (Co-op Work Term, January-April 2019)
- Taught and lectured multiple first year mathematics courses during weekly sessions.
- Provided tutoring and assisstance to students varying in subjects from first and second year.
- Assisted faculty with multiple tasks and events including Sheridan College Architectural Open House, Architecture Week and Creative Campus Talks.
New Age Design Firm
Architectural Assistant (
Co-op Work Term, April- September 2018)
- Residential Home Design.
- AutoCAD proposal and working drawings including Floorplans, Elevations, Sections, Electrical Plans, Schedules, 3D Modelling.
- Existing Home Measure Ups.
- C.O.A Drawings, Permit Drawings, Permit Applications.
Life Time Athletic
Deck Supervisor (May 2017-Present)
- Supervise lifeguards and swimmers during peak hours of operation.
- Ensure high standards of safety.
- Exceptional member service.
- Minor pool maintenance and upkeep.
- Plan and assist with monthly team trainings.
Life Time Athletic
Group Fitness Instructor (September 2017-August 2018)
- Plan and deliver high intensity exercise classes to large groups of members.
- Set up and monitor use of equipment.
- Track member progress and adapt to member requests and needs.
- Downhill Skateboarding
- Modern Architecture