|Proficient in design, 3D models, Revit and AutoCAD with details
|Adept on working in groups to accomplish great outcomes through discussions and process improvement
|Adaptable to new environment and able to assimilate knowledge rapidly
Familiar with OBC (Ontario Building Code)
Architectural Technology Diploma Co-op Program
- Sheridan College, Hazel McCallion Campus Expected to graduate in Sept 2020
ARCHITECTURAL WORK EXPERIENCES
|CAD Technician, Provincial Store Fixture (PSF)
||Jan 2019 - May 2019
- Revised drawings in order to maximize the success of the clients
- Progressed projects through a lot of communications in a complete format in order to develop the drawings
- Organized drawings’ information and files with Microsoft word and excel
- Created new shop drawings with AutoCAD for productions as accurate as possible with and standard layouts and details
|Architect Assistant, Keneth Issac Architect (KIA)
||Sept 2019 – Present
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCES
- Created construction drawings of commercial buildings for tender, construction, permit, etc.
- Assisted the architect by providing drawings with consistency of the wording and layouts.
- Worked on both commercial and residential projects. When required, visited the sites to measure the house and created drawings based on the measurements.
|Soldier, Served in Military in South Korea
||July 2015 – May 2017
- Administered a guardhouse of the 22nd division headquarter and controlled access for all of the occupation soldiers and restricted access to outsiders.
- Trained successors how to control access gate for soldiers commuting by vehicles and taught them how to identify vehicles as precisely and rapidly as possible.
|Server, K-Pocha Restaurant, Mississauga
||Jun 2017 – Dec 2018
- Engaged customers and provided outstanding customer service, helping to improve overall levels of customer service and repeat business in a fast-paced and muti-tasking environment.
- Contributed to a positive work environment by working collaboratively with co-workers and assisting management with daily operation; led to recognition from senior supervisors.