Sheridan College Architecture Technology (2016-Present)
- Understanding of health and safety
- Familiar with OBC and AODA
- Has experience in Estimating, Project Mangement, Detailing and Building System
Glendale Secondary School (2013-2016)
Ocean Food Market (2018.May-2018.Aug)
- Maintained efficient and accurate stockroom operations
- Created a Customer-First environment through proper sales floor and backroom presentation standards
- Ensured customer service standards are upheld when on the sales floors
Select Sandiwich (2016.Feb-2106.Jun)
- Process customer payments by cash, debit, and credit card.
- Inquire about guest experience and smooth any issues.
- Answer telephone calls regarding reservations, menu questions, and business information.
- Take to-go orderby phone and in-person.
- Kept dining room clean, stocked, and neatly arranged.
- Alerted kitchen staff of large orders and special issues.
LaoSiChuan Hotpot (2015.Aug-2015.Dec)
- Informed customers of daily specials and promotions
- Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested.
- Collected payments from customers and completed money transaction
- Stocked service areas with supplies such as silverware and condiments
- Provided fast and courteous service
- Skillfully anticipated and addressed guest service needs
- Received employee of the month within three months of being employed
- Salvation Army (2014.Sep-2014.Dec)
Hamilton-Wentworth Distric School Board (2015.Mar-2015-Apr)
- Reading （Internet Novel, Mysteries Novel, Thrillers Novel, Fantasy Novel)
- Music (City Pop, Folk Music, Light Music，Ancientry Music）