1. Participated in meeting with faculty to define project goals and expectations of faculty menbers.
2. Coordinated with Sound Media Specialist to develop and design functional and financial viable solution for sound record studio.
3. Created contract documents for all stages of project delivery including client approval, working drawing, tender document, specification, addenda and project close-out.
4. Managed and organized bidding process.Held site meeting and site visit.
5. Performed as general contractor coordinating with subcontractors and suppliers to meet budget and scheduling demands of projects.
6. Supervised construction activities and enforced quality control measures to ensure compliance to relevant Sheridan College standards and Building Code.
1. Coordinated with Designers, Engineers and Contractors to ensure multiple projects would be done properly and on schedule.
2. Surveyed and collected existing conditions and data on site, calculated quantities of material and input data into database.
3. Performed administrative tasks such as file organization, scheduling conference calls, checking deadlines, following up clients’ emails.
1. Work with interdisciplinary teams to prepare consultation materials like presentations, videos, websites, and interactive web-based tools.
2. Collaborated with both public and private clients to craft urban development policy, such as master plans, public realm plans, secondary plans, and site-specific zoning by-laws.
3. Integrated environmental sustainability as much as possible in all work. Ensured municipal environmental standards were met or exceeded on private developments, incorporated environmental design into master plans and concept plans, and worked with a Sustainability Committee to ensure internal processes reflected responsible approach to the environment.