An adaptable, resourceful and innovative Architectural Technology Graduate, seeking to apply his working experience as well as his knowledge acquired in school to further his professional goals and understanding of the field. Very efficient in utilizing AutoCAD as well as Revit 2017 and, or hand drafting. Highly creative and professional with dedicated attention and commitment to detail with a mind like a steel trap. Experienced in assessing client needs and surpassing expectations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD as well as Revit, with excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Respectable freehand sketching skills
- Great understanding of O.B.C (Ontario Building Code) regulations
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Great knowledge with green building systems (LEED)
- Comfortable presenting to large and small groups
- Understanding of interior construction including architectural elements, lighting, electrical, HVAC.
- Residential and commercial building knowledge
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Networking and computer repair expertise
Architectural Technology (Advanced Diploma) September 2013 to August 2016
Sheridan College, Brampton, Ontario
Completed Courses include: Building Materials, Building Details Residence, AutoCAD and Revit Drafting, Studio(Design Class), Emerging Building Technologies, Building Renovations, Project Management,…
- Ontario 1st Generation,
- Sheridan Excellence,
- Art Birchenburg,
- Ambassador Award
- Lead Manager for Build for Better at Sheridan (Rebuild Nepal’s project), in co-operation with NRNA. In-Charge of 35+ people in a project which we are working towards rebuilding the Country of Nepal. www.buildforbetter.info
- Assistant Designer for K.I (Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug) First Nation Project. (Sheridan Sun Article: http://thesheridansun.ca/blog/2015/04/13/sheridan-students-help-build-school-for-aboriginal-community/ )
- Former President of S.S.A.C (Sheridan Student Architectural Club).
- Peer Mentor of AutoCAD drafting, for first-year students.
- Barclay Community Streetscape Revitalization - Measure building facade to get the proper elevation’s sizes, take photos of building facades and turn sketches into cad drawings to show how the existing facade's look
- Liaison Chair for Sheridan College at the AATO (Association of Architectural Technologists of Ontario).
Architectural Co-op Student, Hunt Design Associates Inc. Sept 2015 – Dec 2015
Markham, On – Canada
- Design and working drawings production and revisions
- Streetscapes for permit application
- Block townhouse developments of working drawings and block plans and elevations
- Site plan work and set up of base plans
- Various administrative duties associated with the job
Architectural Co-op Technologist, Evolve Builders Group Jan 2015 – May 2015
Guelph, On – Canada
- Helped to create a standard manual construction of Building details of straw bale and standard building techniques utilizing AutoCAD 2015
- Visited client’s houses, to take measurements of their properties, in order to prepare Revit drawings for renovations.
- Helped with the general design of floor plans renovations.
- Created concept designs based on the client needs
AutoCAD Operator, Extrudex Aluminum (Summer Job) June 2014 – September 2014
Toronto, On - Canada
- Created 2D line drawings for aluminum extrusion design
- Ordered extrusion dies from die makers
- Created receipt for dies using, industry specific software (Accpac)
- Created and filled of folder detailing ordered dies
- Customer service, relating to drawings issues
- Worked at a Cultural Festival in 2012, helping to collect garbage and directed visitors to their intended tents at Ontario Place
- Worked as a computer teacher for seniors for 1.5 years Taught English as Second Language in Brazil