- - - -
I am a hardworking and reliable worker currently in my last semester of Architectural Technology at Sheridan College. I have strong experience in AutoCAD, as well as accurate drafting abilities. With a complete understanding of construction methodology. Knowledge of Sketchup, Revit, Photoshop, and proficient at using OBC
- Commercial / Residential Projects (3 years)
- Innovative Design (3 years)
- Revit (3 years)
- Sketchup (3 years)
- Drafting (3 years)
- Lumion (3 years)
- Remodeling (2 years)
- Adobe Photoshop (3 years)
- AutoCAD (3 years)
- Interior Design (3 years)
- Strong knowledge in AutoCAD with accurate 2D and 3D drafting abilities. As well as Sketchup, Revit, Photoshop, 3DS MAX skills to effectively produce Architectural Working Drawings and renders.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS Dreamweaver programing.
- Capable of detailing, analyzing, and evaluating residential and commercial projects. Presenting creative and innovative design concepts.
- Accurate application and understanding of the OBC part 3 and 9, providing zoning by-law for any project as needed.
- Organization, time management, and responsibility to valance effetely work with studies.
- Detailing for residential and commertial projects
- Different renovation projects
- Art Gallery Projects
- Studio Small Building design
- Fire Station working drawings
- Commertial and Residentil projects
- Architectural Competitions
- Building materials
- Mid-Rise Residential and Commertial Buildings
Diploma in Architectural Technlogy
January 2019 to April 2021