- Proficient with current architectural software such as AutoCAD 2018, Revit 2018, Lumion, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Adobe Dreamweaver
- Thorough knowledge of up to date Microsoft software: Microsoft word, Power Point, Excel, Access
- Experience working with computer science software: Python, Java, C++
- Fluent in English and Cantonese (Verbal), Conversational French
- Exceptional understanding of office administration: Purchase Order, Work order, Shipments, CNC Setup sheet, Invoice, Bill of Lading, Inventory count, files, excel spreadsheet.
- Excellent Understanding of Ontario Building Codes 2016
- Respond and adapt quickly to any given instruction or task
- Able to work well under pressure in any given circumstance
Interior Designer /architecture student
Custom Cabinet Concord, ON
- Designed and customized closet and kitchen cabinets.
- Created blue prints and drawings
- Worked closely with manager to analyze drawings and provide pricing.
- Communicated with large companies about tender and bidding on projects
- Provided quotation for project and customers
Office assistant administrator April 2016 – September 2016
J. Sterling Industries LTD. Vaughan, ON
- Entrusted with money-sensitive tasks such as receiving invoices and mailing cheques to vendors
- Worked closely with Materials Manager to analyze data and collaborated with Purchasing Department to issue purchase orders as needed
- Communicated and coordinated effectively with colleagues situated in Kalamazoo, Michigan (USA) in person, over the phone, and via email
- Created and closed new work orders and inventory spreadsheets using company program and Microsoft Excel
- Generated bills of lading and invoices for shipments daily, work order purchase order, spreadsheets.
- Filed hundreds of invoices and completed work orders, payments, and inventory count slips in a timely manner
- Taught and Trained workers in WHIMS safety
Labor worker April 2015 – September 2015
FCB Company Brampton, ON
- Assembled hundreds of boxes and placing them on a conveyer
- Operated machinery for the manufacture of critical components
- Documented daily work orders for jobs completed
- dimension floor plan with AutoCAD
Lifeguard June 2014 – September 2014
Orchard Club, Mississauga, ON
- supervise and guarded private pools
- layout all code and rules for swimmer entering the pool
- exhibited multi-tasking through watching multiple children and disability adults
Completed Architectural technologist September 2014 – 2018
Sheridan College, Mississauga, ON
- Architectural experience in: residential building, Commercial Building, building detail, building Code
- Course of Instruction: Emerging Building Technologies, Theories of structure, Specification, Strength of Materials, Building, Information Modeling (BIM), Building Systems, Studio 6, statics, small business Entrepreneurship, Architectural Computer Visualization.
Completed High School September 2010 – June 2014
John Fraser Secondary School 2014 Mississauga, ON
- Obtain high School Diploma
- Final Year course: English, Advance Function, Calculus and Vector, Physics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Architectural technology design (AutoCAD), Earth and Space.