About me | Education | Skills set | Work Experience | Volunteer | Hobbies
Download PDF File here
| More than 4 years of experience in interior design, renovation and relocation projects in Vietnam. Proven ability to lead all project phases, from conceptualization to color selection and final arrangement. Currently under hard training to become a successfull Architectural Technologist by delivering best efforts in jobs while keeping learning new things and maintaining a good relationship with others.
|2017 - present
||Sheridan College, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Architectural Technology Advance Diploma program
|2016 - 2017
||Centennial College, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Architectural Technology Advance Diploma Program
|2006 - 2011
||University of Architecture, HCM City, Vietnam
Bachelor Degree of Design
Major: Interior Design
|2017 - 2018
||Cashier/ Customer Service
Ginger Restaurant - Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Spoke with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
- Guided guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients.
- Skillfully promoted items on beverage lists and restaurant specials.
- Communicated with other kitchen team members to ensure food was prepared on time and correctly.
- Consistenly offer professional, friendly and engaging services
|2018 - present
You & Eye Optical - Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Guided clients to choose the most suitable frame for their prescriptions.
- Answer and pick up phone, ensure the products delivered correctly to customers.
- Having knowledge to do insurance when needed.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Centennial Welcoming Orientation
- Event Planner at VietExpo Mississauga
- Assissting with variety Art and Craft activities