|Skills and Strengths
- Excellent at using 2D AutoCAD
- Quick to comprehend new ideas and learn new skills
- Exceptional skills with Adobe Photoshop
- Skilled at using SketchUp
- Experienced with working at a fast paced environment
- Very familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Highly organized, independent, and efficient
- Skilled at freehand drafting
- Able to work efficiently in a group
- Great artistic abilities
- Adept at Adobe Premier and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Some experience with 3D AutoCAD
|Awards and Achievements
Employee of the Year, 2015
- Awarded to the employee who best represents the McDonald's company through their work ethic in that year.
Ontario Scholar, 2013
- Awarded to a graduate who has attained an average of 80% or higher in his or her best grade 12 university or university/college preparation courses.
Employee of the Month, December 2012
- Awarded to the employee who best represents the McDonald's company through their work ethic in that month.
Honour Roll, 2012
- Awarded to a student who has achieved an average grade of 80% or higher.
Technological Design Award, 2011
- Awarded to the student who finished with the highest grade in his/her year.
Guitar RAP Major Award, 2010
- Awarded to the RAP (Regional Arts Program) student who finished with the highest grade in his/her year.
McDonald's Restaurant November 2010 - Present Brampton, ON
- Train new crew with procedures
- Prepare food in a fast paced work environment
- Coordinated with a large team
- Part of the Health and Safety commitee (2013 - present)
|Academy of Music Funfest July 2009, 2010, 2011
|Hobbies and Interests
- Creating drawings and digital paintings
- Learning new pieces of music for the guitar, piano, and flute
- Playing mind games and solving logic puzzles
- Learning new skills via online tutorials
Architectural Technology Co-op Program, Sheridan College
High School Diploma, St. Thomas Aquinas Secondary School
Completion of an Arts Major Specializing in Instrumental Music, St. Thomas Aquinas Secondary School