Desire a position as an Architectural student at any Architectural or Engineering related firm. Offering phenomenal and highly honed AutoCAD drafting skills along with excellent grasp on creating details that are necessary to execute creative ideas for a building envelope and current modern innovations that lead to a greener building core.
Architectural Technology Diploma September 2012 - Present
Sheridan College – Davis Campus, Brampton, ON.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma, acquired in June 2012 from Stephen Lewis Secondary School, 3675 Thomas Street Mississauga, ON L5M 7E6, Canada.
- Phenomenal Communications skills with all individuals and large groups within all working environments.
- Highly proficient and fast in the use of AutoCAD 2015.
- Quick Learner with strong ability to apply the recent learnt knowledge to use in creative formats to solve problems that may arise in any building envelope.
- Excellent Management of both time and work during deadlines and tight schedules.
- Well-honed Organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
- Highly skilled and widely experienced in Drawing, Painting, Sketching, and honed skills in Hyper-realism Artistic formats.
Architectural AutoCAD Technician April 2013 - August 2013
Worked as an AutoCAD Technician for Sheridan College, Davis Campus.
- Solving AutoCAD errors and issues amongst students learning in the environment.
- Solving issues with computers and interconnections between the process of drafting and looking deep into computer components to solve issues whether architecturally related or designing related.
- Setting up and installing Software’s and fixing internal connections between computers.
- Planning the spacing of computer accommodations for the new labs being built.
- Keeping core elements running at all cost. (Core elements such as: Plotters, Printers, Tele. Com systems, etc.)
Proficient with: AutoCAD 2015 , 3ds Max 2015, Revit 2015, Bluebeam REVU, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), Adobe Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, Adobe Light Room, Corel Painter IV, Java Programming, Google Sketch Up
References Available Upon Request