- Able to learn efficiently andindependently and apply newskills to complete assigned tasks.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with strong organizational skills.
- Works well under pressure and thrives in a team environment.
- Eager to learn and work in afast paced environment.
|September 2018 - 2022
Sheridan College - Mississauga
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Excel, Bluebeam
- Comfortable working with Ontario Building Code (OBC)
- Comfortable with Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Lumion, 3DS Max
- Design & drafting building systems and materials
- Architectural detailing
- Familiar working with Municpal By-Laws
- Amanda 7
- Tender process
Mattamy Homes, Milton - Purchasing Jan 2020 - May 2020
- Conducted on site home walk-through to verify construction
based on estimate take-offs.
- Prepared quantity take-offs from working drawings for
- Update standard unit pricing and maintain database
- Prepare spreadsheets used for tendering
|City Of Brampton, Building and Zoning Division - Assistant Plans Examiner, Zoning
May 2019 - Aug 2019
- Issuance and approval of Portable/Mobile Signs permits placed on private property.
- Trained new hires on issuance of Portable Signs.
- Assisted in permit application (2-Unit Dwelling, Basement finishes)
- Assist in preparing committee of adjustment applications to be presented to City counsel.
- Assist in the revisal of Municipal By-law.
- Assist in the approval of residential curb cuts and driveway widening applications.