Advanced Architectural Technology Co-op Diploma, Sheridan College
Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Experience using AutoCAD, and Revit to draft floor plans, elevations, sections, and details.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Google SketchUp, Lumion, and 3DsMax to create 3D visualizations.
- Familiar with the Ontario Building Code, zoning by-laws, and LEED, and applying them to real world applications.
- Ability to learn new programs, skills, and tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Effective use of time management and planning to meet deadlines and customer expectations.
- Proficient with both Mac and Windows operating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Project Coordinator – Sheridan College, Facilities Services 2014 - 2015
- drafting design and working drawings for renovations.
- managing construction sites from initial stage to project completion.
- processing quotes, and RFPs/RFQs
- working with clients and project stakeholders.
Detailer/Paint Prep – SMART Automotive Body & Paint Inc. 2016 - present
- Carefully cleaning repaired vehicles prior to client pickup
- Preparing body panels for painting
Detailer/Manager– Fine Details Inc. Milton 2012 - 2016
- Cleaning a wide range of vehicles while paying attention to detail.
- Scheduling appointments and corresponding with customers.
- Maintaining workshop and inventory of supplies.
Grade Point Average: 3.8/4.0
- Mountain biking, snowboarding.
- Automobiles and motorcycles
- Architectural Visualization
References available upon request.