- Assisted the Lab Technologist and faculty with troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware and software in the CAD labs at Sheridan.
- Assisted students with hardware and software problems or questions.
- Maintained a clean environment of the CAD Labs.
||Jan 2019 to Apr 2020
- Managed and supervised 10-15 people on every shift to plan out scheduling for staff.
- Resolved problems or concerns to the satisfaction of all involved parties.
- Communicated openly and honestly with the management team during each shift to ensure it ran smoothly.
- Delivered in-depth training to workers in food preparation and customer-facing roles to promote strong performance.
- Maintained clean and safe environment, including the kitchen, bathrooms, building exterior, parking lot, dumpster and sidewalk.
||Aug 2014 to Oct 2019
|Assisstant Machine Operator
- Assisted the Woodworking Machine Operator with loading and unloading lumber to the feeder.
- Stacked and piled lumber, boards and pallets unto skids.
- Loaded and unloaded lumber into boxes for shipment.
- Cleaned area and stored equipment at the end of each shift.
|DOMA Woodworking Ltd.
||Jun 2014 to Aug 2014
- Closely followed musical notation and lead singer's instructions.
- Played variety of music with broad stylistic range and improvisatorial flexibility.
- Transcribed musical compositions to adapt for particular ensembles.
- Provided accompaniment for church choirs and other musicians participating.
||Oct 2016 - Present
- Brainstormed and carried out school-wide events to raise money to support non-profitable organizations
such as Doctors Without Borders, First Nations Child and Family Caring Society of Canada, Seva Food Bank
- Developed and cultivated professional relationships with various third parties, including city officials and
members of public, improving engagement in non -profitable organizations.
- Advocated for rights and resources of groups to improve access to important services.
- Managed general housekeeping duties, including attendance check, and creating volunteer schedules, and
general cleaning of spaces used for events.
|The Woodlands Secondary School
||Sep 2013 to Jun 2015
- Greeted visitors, provided information and directed to appropriate personnel to maximize team efficiency.
- Assisted group with any clerical need by efficiently handling telephone calls, records management needs
- Organized volunteer schedules and assignments to maximize efficiency and program effectiveness.
- Collaborated with the Student Volunteer Team to brainstorm and create events within the centre such as
sporting events, banquets, and fundraisers.
|Gateway Centre for New Canadians
||Sep 2012 to Aug 2015