• AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS Max, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Office
• Experience working with the Ontario Building Code
• Standard first aid and CPR
• Working at heights/ fall arrest
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
• Committed to being a hard worker, and dedicated member of a workplace.
• Able to learn quickly and independently and to use this newly acquired knowledge in order to complete assigned tasks.
• Punctual and dedicated to being ready and willing to learn and work.
• Strong organizational skills
Architectural Technology Co-op Program
Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning (2015 - 2018)
• Grade Point Average 3.84 out of 4
Ontario Secondary School Diploma
St. Francis Xavier S.S., Mississauga, ON (2011 - 2015)
• Received honour roll all four years
mottLAB Inc. (2016-2017)
• Assisted project managers in the production of architectural shop drawings for Architect approval.
• Responsible for the submissions and revisions of shop drawings.
• Responsible for site visits, to oversee ongoing projects and take any required filed dimensions
• Assisted in the ordering of product for assembly and installation on site.
Rona Home and Garden (2015)
• Assisted customers and answered questions related to home improvement needs
• Trained new staff in customer service and technical knowledge of materials
• Responsible for opening up the store and getting things in working order
Dircam Electrical Contractors (2014)
• Assisted licensed Journeymen and apprentices in new high rise construction
• Interpreted and read working drawings in order to complete tasks