I am experienced in a variety of fields, from construction to kitchen (prepping, line, & banquet) as well as customer service. Reliable, Punctual and hard-working.
- Experienced in the customer service / restaurant industry
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in Customer Service and Restaurant Environments
- Able to work efficiently independently and in group settings
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup and Lumion
- Ability to check and understand Ontario Building Code
- Strong in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines on schedule
Sheridan College – Architectural Technology (Co-op)
(2017 - Present)
- Currently enrolled in my 6th/final semester
- Educated in all practices typical of the construction industry
- Participated in 2 terms of paid Co-op for Kenneth Isaac Architect
North Park Collegiate and Vocational School
(2013 – 2016)
- Graduated with Honor Roll (Grades 11 and 12) as well as Ontario Scholar Award
- Participated in Chess club
- Volunteered to monitor computer labs for required maintenance
(February 2020 - April 2020)
- Operating POS system for takeout and drive thru customers
- Bagging customers’ orders for delivery / Skip the Dishes
Kenneth Isaac Architect inc.
(April 2018 – September 2019)
- Initially as Co-op student, hired after Co-op in September 2018
- Responsible for all inhouse CAD drawings
- Responsible for co-ordination of all projects between disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, Structural)
Montana’s BBQ and Bar
(September 2017 - April 2018)
- Prepared meals during Lunch and Dinner services
- experience on fryer, grill, panty, and sauté.
- Cleaned, prepped and organized the kitchen before and after service.
Best Western Hotel and Conference Center
(August 2016 - September 2017)
- Prepared meals for meal service and banquets.
- Organized line and banquet areas for service.
(June 2015 – May 2017)
- Followed procedures for safe food preparation, assembly, and
- Maintained customer service standards
References Available upon Request