| | |
- Post-Secondary Graduate interested in working in the Architectural field. Wanting to expand knowledge and skills in a working environment.
- Previous work and educational experience have equipped me with the skills to perform tasks fast and efficient.
Architectural Technology | Sheridan College | Sept 2018-2021
- Advanced Diploma, Three years
- Great knowledge in Programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Dreamweaver, and Revit
- Basic Skills in prgrams such as Photoshop, Sketch up, 3DX Max,
- Great design and rendering skills
- Knowledge in environmental studies such as LEED
- Has time management skills and is very well organized. Can work under stressful conditions. Therefore, can be an asset to the team.
- Great Customer service experience, can make good and long-lasting connections with customers
- Works well with others and is an active team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working independently and in a team environment
Crew Member | Mcdonalds | June 2018-Present
- Serves orders to customers at counters, or tables. Made successful professional relationships with customers
- Experience working in a professional team environment, works well with all crew members
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils. Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Current work experience in a fast pace environment, managing multiple orders at a time well dealing with customers. in doing this business moves faster and sales increase.