To have the opportunity of working in the architectural field, to gain knowledge and experience in practical and innovative design and to apply my knowledge of design. I want to pursue a career in the architectural field so that I could utilize my skills and abilities but also so that I could make a difference in the industry someday.
Currently studying third year (last semester) Architectural Technology at Sheridan College and will be graduating with a diploma by the end of April
September 2010 - April 2013
Completed High School Diploma at
Father Michael Goetz Secondary School
Back to top
Mr. and Mrs. Juani – Juani Residence
October 18, 2012 – December 12, 2012
- This was a recent school project which involving real clients who wanted to renovate their house. Existing and proposed floor plans were drawn using AutoCAD and renderings made in 3ds Max which were presented to the client. Costs, building codes, existing conditions, and client’s preferences were all taken into account.
Viacraft Interiors Ltd
May 1, 2012 – September 1, 2012
- Made shop drawings of high-end office furniture such as conference tables and reception desks using AutoCAD and Google Sketchup
- Designed conference room layouts in AutoCAD
- Created invoices and quotes using Excel
- Used Excel and Adobe Illustrator to record inventory, furniture hardware and parts
- Spent time every day on the phone talking to sales representatives who gave instructions on what type of furniture clients were looking for
- Other miscellaneous office tasks such as photocopying, scanning, sorting files, were also part of my job
January 17, 2012 – June 8, 2012
- I made 3D presentation renderings using AutoCAD and Google Sketchup of a large publicly funded project that is in the proposal stage
Community Environment Alliance
July 5, 2011– September 2, 2011
- Worked in an office setting researching and designing ideas for environmental and community oriented programs
- Worked closely with other co-workers and assisted them when in need
Green Ontario Landscaping Inc.
May 3 2011 – June 24 2011
- Maintained lawns and flowerbeds, planted trees and shrubs, and other landscaping work
June 2010 – August 2010
- Worked long hours digging, planting, and laying down interlock and other stonework for my boss’ clients
- Learned how to use a variety of machines such as a compactor, trimmer (weed wacker), lawnmower, blower, etc.
- Learned integrity and became dependable at what I did
Toronto Star Newspaper
September 2008 – October 2009
- Promoted and sold monthly subscriptions door to door to people
- Received training prior to working and learned a great deal about the company and selling products
- Developed a good understanding of the product being sold and how to be effective at sales
Back to top
I have knowledge and experience with many computer programs such as Autodesk AutoCAD 2000, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, Autodesk 3ds Max 2013, Revit, Google Sketchup. Microsoft Office programs like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Adobe programs like Photoshop CS5, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro. I am quite familiar with SAP2000, a structural design computer program.
In high school I took construction technology for three years, a course that deals with hands on learning of skill trades such as carpentry. I also took a course on Health and Safety in the Workplace.
Carassauga – Ukrainian Pavilion
2006, 2007, 2009 events
- Helped set-up and prepare the hall for the event
- Helped direct traffic and parking
- Entrance guard
- Cleaning and maintaining the pavilion throughout the event
Welcomed and allowed guests in
2010 Arts, Dance, Drama, and Music Show at Father Michael Goetz
Set up the displays and stage
Niagara Wine Valley Marathon
General help with moving and setting up materials to ensure the safety and well-being of runners
Back to top
I am fluent in Ukrainian. I have taken three semesters of French classes and am currently in French Intermediate 1. My goal is to reach proficiency in the French language.
Back to top
References available upon request