I look for a new challenge that will expand my efficiency and knowledge in the work place. Reliable and punctual, able to handle fast-paced work. Proven willingness to take on any task to support the team and help the business succeed. As a highly motivated, adaptable, and great team worker, I look to enhance the skills I already have and possibly learn new ones. My career goals are towards Architecture, Construction, Technologies, and Space Planning.
Architectural Technologies Diploma September 2018 – April 2021
Sheridan College - Mississauga
- Familiar with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Great communication
- Time management
- Athletic/ active in sports
- Fluent in languages English and Portuguese
LINE COOK – SWISS CHALET September 2019 – Current
- Responsible for preparing food items by grilling, mixing, frying, and other cooking methods, and reassuring the food products are presented in its best quality.
- Maintains the kitchen and cooking surfaces sanitized and complying with sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Supported kitchen operations by restocking and preparing stations with necessary supplies and equipment.
- Keeps stations and kitchen appliances clean and sanitized at the end of each shift.
- Sports – Soccer, Basketball, Football
- Technologies, Sciences, Video games
- The Arts – Cinema, TV, music concerts
Available upon request.