To obtain a position as a Architectural Technologist applicant, to gain experience and to create a friendly environment.
I also look to utilize skills I have acquired through my everyday customer interactions and project involvement.
Focus: Long term growth and strong focus on client / customer relations along with staff, driving towards leadership.
Future Aspirations: Short Term: Building strong clientele rapport / Sales.
Long Term: Team Lead / Management.
Competencies and Professional Skills
- Drive For Results
- 3DS Max
- Time Management - Photoshop
- Highly Coachable - Lumion 8
- High Attention To Details - Revit 2018
- Approachability - AutoCad 2018
- Presentation Skills - InDesign 2018
- Customer Focus
- Smile, have fun, Succeed
2015 - Present
Sheridan College Brampton
7899 McLaughlin Road Brampton, Ontario.
Major Field of Study: Architectural Technology: Designing / Drafting
2013 - 2014
Brampton 7899 McLaughlin Road Brampton, Ontario.
Major Field of Study: Human Resources Management: Hiring / Recruitment and Training
2009 - 2012
Bramalea Secondary School
510 Balmoral Drive, Brampton, Ontario.
High School Graduate with Honors Major Field of Study: General Business (University Level)
Track Record and Experience
The Forzani Group LTD
The Salvation Army- Thrift Store
263 Queen Street East, Brampton, Ontario.
Stocker and Customer Service
Workshop Training Facilitator
- Established and maintained long term relationships with attendees and gain their trust and respect
- Used active listening to accurately restate the views of others and find the right solutions
- Probed for first had customer information/input and incorporated it on the fly during workshops
Competencies and Responsibilities
- Quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of the task at hand with minimal resources
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Analyzes both successes and failures for clues to personal improvement and development
- A relentless and versatile learner who learns quickly when facing new problems and unfamiliar situations
- A key figure in giving positive feedback to team members, as well as seeking out regular feedback for growth / development from Leadership