Acquired Skills | Experience | Education | Hobbies & Interests
- Extremely adept at using AutoCAD 2019
- Adaptable to Revit 2020
- Used 3DS Max for rendering projects
- Experienced in using Lumion 9
- Thorough understanding of operating Sketchup 2017
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office applications for word processing and spreadsheets
- Experienced in using Adobe products for photo & video editing
- Good comprehension of the OBC
- Worked with various coding languages, such as Python and C#
- Drawing and drafting to building standards
- Excellent at presenting presentations and improvising on the spot
New Age Design
Sept. – Dec. 2019
- Worked as an architectural co-op student for this firm.
- Worked on proposal and site plan drawings for custom homes/renovations within the Greater Toronto Area (Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, etc.)
- Drawings are reviewed by clients, as well as various municipalities to comply with the OBC and by-laws.
- Answered people’s questions over the phone or in person.
- Mississauga, Ontario
Jan. – April 2019
- Worked as support for the Planned Capital Technicians in my department.
- Created Microsoft Word and Excel documents to help my co-workers for various projects.
- Performed site visits to check on electrical poles and assessed the job site.
- Helped file, scan and close projects for my co-workers in and outside my department.
- Brampton, Ontario
2017 – 2019
- Collaborated with contractors to repair wiring, floor repairs, and plumbing in old homes.
- Skills from landscaping were used to fix up overgrown yards, and removing bushes altogether.
- Worked with an architect to remodel the kitchen of an old home.
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Participated in the John Willmott Architect Student Design Competition of 2014.
- Tasked to create reusable and collapsible main stage and main stage area for the Annual Oakville Jazz Festival.
- Learned how to use Sketchup, and gained a better understanding of reusable design. Received thoughtful design critics from judges at the event.
- Oakville, Ontario
Fiat Chrysler Plant
2016 – 2017
- Worked at various stations, including a parts delivery station where I had to organize car parts into different carts for different stations across the plant.
- Temporary Part Timer at the Fiat Chrysler Plant in Brampton, Ontario
Architectural Technology Advanced Diploma CO-OP Program
- Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus, Mississauga
- Graduating January 2021
Secondary School Diploma
- Craig Kielburger Secondary School, Milton
- White Oaks Secondary School, Oakville
- 2016 - 2017
- 2012 - 2016
Hobbies & Interests
- Drawing and storytelling
- 2D & 3D Animation
- 3D modeling in Autodesk Maya
Portfolio available upon request