40 Kerr St. Oakville, ON / (289) 981 9283 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Modo, Lumion, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office products.
- Intimately familiar with physically based render solutions, including Modo, Maxwell Render, MentalRay
- Excellent understanding of multi-pass rendering, allowing for quick iteration of a scene and dramatic reduction in overall rendering time.
- Strong sense of design, aesthetic and good eye for composition.
- Quick to pick up upon varying disciplines and subjects.
- A capable and cooperative team-player.
- Polite, respectful, and courteous.
- Consistent and responsible.
- Excellent linguistic skills.
- Capable researcher.
Ontario College Advanced Diploma
Sheridan College, Mississauga ON
Program GPA: 3.84 (5 Semesters)
Curriculum Highlights: Architectural Visualization, Architectural Drafting, Renovations, Residential Detailing, Architectural Studio, Estimating, Theory of Structures, Health and Safety
General Arts & Science
Ontario College Diploma (High Honours)
Sheridan College, Oakville ON
Program GPA: 3.93
Curriculum Highlights: Computer Communications & Data Presentation, Diversity In Canadian Society, Academic Writing & Research, Creative Thinking, Modes of Reasoning
Deans Award of Excellence
- Highest GPA of 2015 in Sheridan's General Arts & Science program.
Wayne Charles Brocklebank Award
- Awarded for academic achievement in Sheridan's Architectural Technology program.
- Passionate about Architecture, the industry, and building something tangible and exceptional as a team.
- Hard working and focused on the task at hand.
- Detail oriented and meticulous, at all times trying to output the best possible end-product.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to tackle new and exciting learning opportunities.