To work for a company where my background would be beneficial to those I work for. Determined, dynamic and self- motivated to press and work hard to achieve objectives, Willing to adapt to challenges and to learn as much as possible when they present themselves.
• Drafting and 3D Massing: AutoCAD, Sketchup.
• Building Information Modeling: Revit.
• Rendering and Effects: Adobe Photoshop, 3Ds Max.
• Analytics: Bluebeam Revu, Microsoft Excel.
• Easy to work with; a leader as well as a supportive team member.
• Both co-operative and independent.
• Ability to meeting all deadlines.
• Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Capability to adapt to work flow efficiently.
• Comfortable with using OBC standards.
• Able to produce clean, professional drawings.
• Technical Documentation.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, St. Marguerite d’Youville Catholic Secondary School (2015)
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY CO-OP PROGRAM, Sheridan College, Ontario (2016- Present).
• Maintaining a GPA of 3.8
– Canada’s Wonderland – 2014 to 2014
Cleaned park tables, swept the pavement and offered customer assistance all with a smile and proper work ethic.
– Canadian Tire Store – 2015 to present
Stocked shelves, sort returned items, assist customers both in store and on the phone with inquiries, clean aisles and maintain a helpful and professional attitude.
– Flynn Canada – 2017 to 2018
Prepared construction budgets by studying architectural plans; reviewing specifications and other contract documents; identifying and projecting costs per quantity of material.
Achieved recognition for hard work throughout school, home and extracurricular activities. Received a certificate of recognition for exemplifying school motto in high school.