Currently enrolled in my final semester of The Architectural Technologist program at Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advnaced Learning, graduation this April (2014).
To contribute to an organization that will help me begin my thriving career as an Architectural Technologist, and to continue developing my knowledge in the field through practical experience and insight from experts.
Sheridan College, Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Brampton - Ontario- Architectural Technology - 3 year program (2011-2014)
Technical and Software Knowledge
- Ontario Building Code and LEED Rating System
- Autodesk - AutoCAD (2D Drafting/ 3D modelling), Revit Architecture and 3ds Max Design
- SAP 2000
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Project 2012
- Adobe- Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Premier Pro
- Excellent hand drafting, sketching, planning and spatial knowledge.
- Experienced with using The Ontario Building Code for designing, including Barrier Free Design.
- Health and Safety course completed.
- Able to conceptualize 2D drawings as a 3D image, as well as interpret architectural symbols very easily.
- Adequate knowledge of writing specifications.
- Knowledge of Passive Solar House Desiging and Sustainable Designing.
- Excellent public relations and interpersonal skills, highly self motivated and dependable.
- Proven ability to work independenly or as part of a team.
- Exceptional planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Eager, quick learner; follows instructions carefully and always willing to take initiative.
Junior Drafter, MAY ASSOCIATES, India - (2006-2008)
- Updated master floor plans; kept organized electronic and hard copied of drawings, documents, and other relevant files regarding the projects; utilized standard templates; organized AutoCAD drawings and layouts; assited other Technicians and Technologists with model designing. Rendered perspective views in pen/ink and water colour as well.
Architectural Trainee, TAMEER ART - Architects and Interior Designers, India - (2008-2009)
- Design concept drawings; client and contractor meetings; space planning; made design choices and solved problems; created plumbing, electrical, reflected ceiling plans and construction working drawings.
- Excelled in individually handling a project on vernacular architecture- development of remote villages in the extreme Western India. Also, got some practical experience on working being executed on site.