2019-2022 | Sheridan College Architectural Technology Studies
2012-2018 | École Secondaire Catholique Sainte Famille High School Graduate
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French and English.
- Dynamic customer service
- Excellent Architecture skills such as AutoCad 2D and 3D, Revit, Lumion, Sketch Up Pro, Project Libre and Indesign.
- Able to developpe designs and layouts for projects.
- Able to prepare construction drawings with influence from the building code.
- Taken Small Buildings class, in preparation for the Small Buildings OBC exam.
- Able to prepare technical specifications.
- Knowledge in project management, specifications and building systems.
- Residential and commercial interior and exterior details knowledge.
- Composure under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate great leadership and mentorship skills alongside any team.
- Capacity for adapting sometimes complex content for audiences.
- Recognizes the importance of establishing and achieving many goals.
- Quick learner and fast on my feet.
- Manages every preoccupation in a professional matter with confidence.
STEVE MADDEN SQUARE ONE- Bilingual Key Holder
- Reinforcing cooperation and harmony amongst the team.
- Facilitated the acquisition of over $5,000 per day in revenue, supporting 100+ customers per shift to make informed purchasing decisions, leveraging relationship building skills to upsell products and secure return customers.
- I assisted customers with questions, requests, and product transactions, prepare merchandise for display and clean restock the store, while cultivating customer service and salesmanship skills.
- This job has taught me to anticipate customer needs and provide them with high quality service while upholding brand standards and values to ensure customer satisfaction.
- I meticulously handled POS system transactions including credit, cash, exchanges, returns, and refunds to ensure seamless and accurate cash flow.
- I interact with customers, resolve customer conflicts while still answering questions, while advancing customer service and verbal communication skills.
WINNERS - Sales Associate
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner; knowledgeable to answer questions regarding merchandise items, prices and brands and provide information on promotions,
- Processing of daily shipments, organization and set-up of the warehouse area; ensuring all merchandise is received, processed and merchandise presentation standards are maintained
- Demonstrating a high degree of customer service while processing all refunds, exchanges and purchases in accordance with company guidelines
- Assisting with Fitting Room duties including ensuring counter area is clean, organized and has the proper supplies in place and assisting customer inquiries
HATCH ARCHITECTS OAKVILLE- Architecture Internship
- Prepared Auto Cad blocks
- Prepared different render samples on Photoshop.
- Placed samples for different projects (paint, tiles, hardwood ect..).
- Participated in team meetings with other companies such as Air Canada.
- Prepared workshop binders and filling them on the computer.
- Creation of pamphlet for university faire.
- Organized and translated task files.
- Google earth 2016-2018
MS CAR CARE CENTER - Receptionist
- Provided customer service • Entering data on computer programs such as MS Excel and Word
- Recognized by management for highest quality customer service in French
- Organizing customer car files. • Customizing customer experience.
ARCHANGEL MICHAEL & ST. TEKLA CHURH (Brampton)
- Provided customer service to new commers.
- Aided the Priests with phone calls and data entry.
- Organizing Monthly Flyers 2014-2017
SUMMER CAMP COUGARS - Mississauga
- French Summer Camp at Sainte Famille Mississauga
- Organized kids activites/games
- Demonstrated leadership
- 2017 First Air and CPR Training Certification
- 2017 WHMIS Training 2
- 2017 Working with Heights Certification