CAREER OBJECTIVE - EDUCATION - WORK EXPERIENCE - VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE - ADDITIONAL SKILLS - HOBBIES AND INTERESTS - REFERENCES
I have developed my abilities to work hands-on and maintain flexible through my work experience. Additionally, I have been able to attain practical technology skills through my education. I am open to all opportunities and am dedicated to learning all aspects of working at your establishment.
Architectural Technology Advanced Diploma: 2018 – Present
Ontario Secondary School Diploma: 2018
St. Thomas Aquinas
G&P Cleaning Services 2017 – 2018:
- Office Cleaner Responsible for changing and disposing of garbage receptacles.
- Responsible for dusting offices and tidying up as needed.
- Vacuum, sweep and mop all areas.
- Keep track of supplies needed.
Johnson Matthey/Asahi Refining:
- Assisted with numerous employee appreciation events.
- Assisted in food service, entertainment, set up and take down.
Champion Boxing Club:
- Assisted children and youth in warming up before lessons and sparring
- Assisted in cleaning and general service in the gym
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient in technologies for 3D modelling, CAD and other technologies
- Conversational Spanish
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
- Cooking and trying new recipes
- Practicing Spanish
Available upon request