- - - -
- Analyzing and Solving drawing technical problems related to building with OBC.
- High quality drawings in AutoCAD 2D/3D Essentials,Floor plans,Site design,Elevations,Building Section,Models,and Architecture Details.
- Excellent in Revit floor plans and 3D/BIM Modelling Skills.
- Advanced Skills on Photoshop,Illustrator,Idesign and Microsoft.
- Build professional relationships with client to ensure and provide quality performance.
- High quality performance with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Creative skills of finishing projects before deadline under high stress conditions.
- Advanced Skills to create High-quality Presentation boards.
Architectural Technology (Advanced Diploma) Sheridan College - 2018 - 2021
Window State Corporation (co-op) - 01/2020 - 05/2020
Drafter/Breakdown details using Proficiency AutoCAD to prepare Railing/Divider design to meet the client and the engineer needs.
- Releasing Shop Drawing to the engineer.
- Releasing (AS-Build) Drawing.
- Materials take off.
- Sketch up
- Adobe Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- 3D Max
- Ontario Building Code
- Project MANAGEMENT
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Microsoft Office