- To obtain a position as an Architectural Technologist Co-op student in a company/firm that will enable me to use my educational and employment background in the professional field of architecture.
- Freehand drawing and designing
- AutoCAD 2016, Sketchup, Microsoft, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to draw (freehand and AutoCAD), read and interpret drawings,
floor plans, details, sections and elevations
- Equally effective working independently and within teams
- Ideal planning and time management skills
- Motivated and persistent to complete projects
- Sketching, painting, clay modeling, Sketchup, and AutoCAD
- Reading and watching crime documentaries, fictional stories (fantasy, mystery and thriller)
- Interior home decorating (room organization and setup)
- Interested in the Urban Heat Island concepts, sustainability and Green Technologies
- Fluent in English, Tamil and Malayalam
(Facilities Planning and Redevelopment) 3560 Bathurst St.
(416) 785-2500 (Ext. 6236)