SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS ACHIEVEMENTS EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
To obtain a CAD drafting position that promotes growth in an environment that I can contribute my advanced skills, education and extensive training to develop experience in a professional community.
- Drafting and mechanical drawing experience
- Mathematics and physics
- Ability to visualize three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings
- Computer-aided design (CAD) and design techniques
- Problem-solving skills, Artistic ability, model-making
- Ability to communicate and work with engineers, architects, tradespersons,
- and clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Awarded as a best Co-op student by Production Manager.
- Attained first runner-up position for my design in the college design fest.
- Best volunteer in the CSC no-frills trade show.
- High school Certificate (Sacred Heart Hr. Sec. Convent School) 2013-2014
- Architecture Technologist (Sheridan College Mississauga, ON) 2014-present
EXPRESS CABINET DOORS Brampton, ON
Kitchen Drafter June 2016-Present
- To plan the functional aspects and the visual look of kitchen spaces for clients.
- Discussing the detail of the project, draw the plan according to the client’s needs, prepare an estimated cost for the project, and order the appliances and materials to be used.
- To plan for the whole aspect of the kitchen including the color, lighting, cabinets, floor coverings, appliances, work spaces and the whole kitchen layout.
- Illustrating the detailed plan either through hand drawings or design it with the use of CAD or Revit.
- Also did bathroom designs for clients upon requests.
- To develop sales and design solutions for clients as well as making strategic pricing and project management.
DELVIRO ENERGY Toronto, ON
Draftsperson June 2015- May 2016
- Develop and prepare engineering drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from sketches
- Operate computer-aided design (CAD) equipment
- Develop and prepare engineering designs and drawings from initial id eas,sketches, specification sheets and other data
- Develop and prepare design sketches
- Complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets
- Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and Design data
- Preparing LED designs in Revit and presenting it to the clients to show how the customized designs look in 3D space.
TELETIME ELECTRONICS Mississauga, ON
Sales Assistant and Data Entry Clerk September 2014- April 2015
- Consistently exceeded personal monthly quotas by as much as 30%.
- Won “Salesperson of the Quarter” for opening most new accounts.
- Built a loyal customer base by using a consultative sales approach.
- Helped customers and merchants identify services/products that best suited their needs.
- Helped in maintaining Data Entry and checking incoming outgoing shipments.
- Requesting for RA Approvals etc.