- - - - -
|Arch. Tech. graduate with years of experience in construction. Completed multiple renovation projects independently to the satisfaction of clients. Drafted and interpreted ample amounts of blueprints to complete various construction/architectural projects as a coordinator working with contractors such as Ellis Don, Chart Construction Mgmt, etc.
|Architectural Technology (Co-op) Advanced Diploma, Sheridan College:
||Sep 2019 - Aug 2022
|Construction Technology Certificate, York Construction Academy:
||July 2018 - Oct 2018
|• Conduct site measurements
• Create blueprints using AutoCAD/Revit
• Bluebeam software for markup, takeoff, editing documents
• Profound knowledge of on-site safe work practices
• Operate equipment such as conc. saw, hammer drill, mini excavator, etc.
|• Drywall install, mudding, taping and finish up to 1,500 sq ft
• Flooring installation: hardwood, laminate, ceramic, etc.
• Framing: wood/metal, finish & rough
• Wood trim installation and Painting: cutting, finish, etc.
• Technical specifications interpretation and writing
• Profound knowledge of OBC
• Familiar with CCDC contracts
|• Residential/Commercial detailing
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Lumion, Bluebeam, etc.
• Estimate & Takeoff practices
• Multiple safety orientations by contractors such as Atlas, Ellis Don, Mosaic Transit Group
• Ensured worker safety on sites as big as Finch West LRT Project (heavy vehicular and pedestrian traffic)
Architectural Coordinator, Unity Health Toronto
- Undertook multiple projects as a liaison between clients and contractors to communicate concerns and issues and ensure optimal workflow
- Assisted Project Manager in the 10,000 sq ft demolition and renovation of a clinic at St. Michaels Hospital by supervising trades on site, conducting inspections and attending meetings to determine scope of work
- Accommodate needs of Site Superintendent and work with them to ensure minimal disruption to hospital staff and cleanliness of site during construction
- Schedule meetings and coordinate with clients (doctors, directors, etc.) to determine scope of work of their projects; draft floor plans based on their needs and schedule contractors to conduct the work required
- Write emails to various parties to address RFI’s, receive quotes, schedule, etc.
|Aug 2021 - Jan 2022
Underground Construction Technician, Trinity Communication Services Ltd.
- Interpret plans to install vaults, fiber cable, and pipe up to 12 ft underground.
- Excavate, backfill, and compact material using machinery, power/hand tools as well as assist in performing hydro excavations.
- Drive various company vehicles including cube vans, dump trucks and bucket trucks as well as tow trailers to transport heavy equipment/material.
- Protect workers in construction zone by regulating traffic flow and setting up signs/barriers on sites such as the Finch West LRT Project, residential neighborhoods, and various busy intersections
- Perform logistic duties pertaining to construction materials in warehouse.
|Sep 2020 - Aug 2021
Materials Coordinator/Rigger, Trylon TSF:
- Installation of telecommunication radios on bldg. rooftops and cell towers
- Perform equipment audits to ensure material inventory levels are sufficient to meet production schedules
- Interpret drawings to properly wire jumpers and fiber cable
- Communicate with Nokia/Bell representatives to pass inspection requirements
- Apply work-at-heights training to work safely in aerial sites (roofs, towers, etc.)
|May 2020 - Sept 2020
Commercial Partition Wall Installer, Extreme Partitions:
- Install partition walls for commercial buildings under new construction, and existing buildings under renovation.
- Interpret drawings to determine specifications and measurements of products to be installed.
- Prepare tools/equipment/materials to be brought on-site and load onto work vehicle.
- Measure and cut products to specified dimensions using skill saw, table saw, etc.
- Write reports on duties performed and make notes for the project manager.
|Nov 2018 - Aug 2019
Skilled Construction Laborer, Skilled Trades Agency:
- General clean up to keep site hazard free and organized.
- Demolition of concrete, drywall, floors, etc. manually and with machinery
- Measure surface areas and make estimates of materials quantity and costs.
- Purchase and install material such as drywall, tile, etc. based on estimates
- Framing, drywall, mud/tape, finish, flooring, paint, trim work, masonry, etc.
|Nov 2017 - Current
- Certified G Driver, with personal vehicle
- Working at Heights Certification
- WHMIS Certification
- Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps Certification
- Standard First Aid - CPR C & AED 2020-2023
- Toronto Hydro Electrical Safety Orientation
- Mosaic Transit Group - Finch West LRT Project Site Orientation