| - - -
- Strong Architectural Technology student with great learning and technical skills in computer design software, presentations, Team Management, and leadership and Interior planning.
- Skilled in M.S. Office communication software, Excel spread sheet editing and creating, Microsoft Word documents, Interior planning and as-build and new build drawings in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Desire to gain more experience in specific niches of the design industry such as ecofriendly design.
- Great inter-personal, Collaboration skills, time management and leadership skills in an ever-changing environment.
- Committed to working both individually and as a team player to bring creative solutions to an array of the practice workload.
Advanced Diploma of Architectural Technology
Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus
- Computer software skills.
- Creating and updating drawings in AutoCAD,
- Time management.
- Interior design and spatial planning.
- Creating presentations on power point.
Midrise Mixed-Use | Studio 5
- The building was meant to be built on Queen Street in Toronto, so care was taken to ensure that it both fit in to the existing culture but stood out enough.
- There was a large tree on the site which needed to be kept healthy, so the building was given a stepped design to allow enough sunlight to reach it.
Fire station 09 | Studio 4
- Fire station required a three-truck apparatus bay and one floor of the main building, so all of the requirements were found in the handbook
- Building was needed to be accessible free, so Mississauga FADS was followed
Architectural Technology Co-op Student
Constant Shape Design Studio, Burlington, March 2021-May 2021
Collaborating with engineers, architects, and clients to coordinate projects and deliver on designs made as requested
- Used AutoCAD and Revit to map out as-build drawings and renovation designs
- Designed spaces according to code and specific requirements
- Research specific municipal codes for outdoor structures.
- Worked with Employer to establish an ideal timeline.
CAD Technician (Co-op)
Fishburn Building Science Engineers Ltd. August 2021 – December 2021
- Collaborating with engineers and construction crews to make Cad Drawings of existing roofs plans and, survey plans and details.
- Used AutoCAD to make as-build drawings from maps and photos.
- Made details and proposals for the sampling and conditions or for existing roofs
- Worker on drawings for legal cases to aid with visuals for insurance documents.
Copyright © 2022 Andrew Chan- All Rights Reserved